Website Douglas Fast Net
POSITION PURPOSE: Survey DFN’s outside plant fiber optic network to accurately depict real world applications and ensure facilities are without violations.
- Provide accurate depictions of existing plant along with the proposed route to the end user.
- Ensure all information required for permitting is accurate and timely for on-time order and build completion.
- Schedule and conduct site surveys to aid in the design of facilities to the end user.
- Utilize GIS software to create an accurate map that depicts the information gathered on site.
- Ensure Quality Control documentation accurately depicts fiber facilities are constructed to all standards set by PUC.
- Measure existing fiber facilities utilizing a measuring pole and document findings.
- Drive company-provided vehicle.
- Computer skills: use of PC and other applications necessary to complete job functions.
- Working knowledge of OSHA safety regulations for telecom industry.
- Thorough understanding of telecom construction industry and operations practices and processes.
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently or in a team.
- Professional appearance, customer service oriented.
- DFN is a drug free workplace, all employees are required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening, as well as random drug testing and for cause testing.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Able to meet physical demands with reasonable accommodations if necessary.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@dfn.net