Website Douglas Fast Net
POSITION PURPOSE: Specialized and technical duties in the operation, use, and maintenance of DFN’s GIS system.
- Utilize GIS software to create an accurate map that depicts the information gathered on site.
- Ensure as-builts are completed and accurate information is input into the system timely.
- Update and maintain DFN’s GIS database.
- Generates and maintains basic reports and spreadsheets.
- Utilize GIS software to create data sets used for regulatory reporting.
- Provide accurate and timely prints for field crews and contractors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree with course work specific in GIS and/or computer sciences. Bachelor preferred.
- Working knowledge of OSHA safety regulations for telecom industry preferred.
- Computer skills: Use of PC and other applications necessary to complete job functions.
- Understanding of telecom construction industry and operations practices and processes.
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Able to meet physical demands with reasonable accommodation if necessary.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently or in a team.
- Professional appearance, customer service oriented.
- DFN is a drug free workplace, all employees are required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening, as well as random drug testing and for cause testing.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@dfn.net