Lead Customer Service Representative
Website Douglas Fast Net
POSITION PURPOSE: The lead customer service representative is responsible for overseeing and supporting a team of customer service representatives, ensuring they provide exceptional customer service to clients. This position will be responsible for training, coaching, and monitoring the customer service team’s day-to-day performance. They will work directly with the customer service supervisor to help the team meet department goals.
- Lead a team of customer service representatives by providing guidance, coaching, and mentoring to achieve high-quality service delivery daily.
- Mentor customer service representatives on different sales techniques to effectively position products and services to meet department sales objectives.
- Assist in the recruitment and onboarding of new customer service representatives.
- Ensure that the team maintains a positive and professional demeanor when interacting with clients, always striving to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Assist the customer service supervisor with monitoring employee performance as needed through review of customer feedback, call recordings, and performance metrics.
- Assist the customer service supervisor in the development and implementation of customer service procedures, policies, and standards to improve the team’s overall efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify training needs for the team and assist in the development and delivery of training programs to improve their skills and knowledge.
- Respond to escalated customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and effective manner.
- Serve as the supervisor when the customer service supervisor is out of the office.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- 2-3 years of customer service experience. Previous leadership experience preferred.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire team members.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other customer service software.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Must maintain a high level of professionalism when dealing with all customers, internal departments, and vendors.
- DFN is a drug free workplace, all employees are required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@dfn.net