Fiber Internet designed to keep your business growing and thriving
Business Fiber Internet
DFN business fiber internet packages are designed to exceed the bandwidth needs of our SMB customers. Our packages include no data caps and give you all the speed you need to add 4K security cameras, migrate data to the cloud, or add new IOT devices. Our local and highly experienced technical support team is available 24/7/365.
Our Most Affordable Package
Ideal for Internet Based Phone Systems
Our Most Popular Package
Medium – Large Offices
Runs All Your Internet Devices
Dedicated Internet Access (DIA)
Dependable internet services are mission critical for your business. DFN Dedicated Internet Access service delivers. Our DIA service uses a dedicated ethernet link across our distributed fiber network infrastructure to one of our regional Point of Presence (POP) sites. To put it simply, those nitty-gritty details add up to high-speed access and dependability. You won’t be left in the dark, even during peak traffic hours.
- Easy Scalability: whether your business requires a 1Mbps or 10Gbps DIA service, DFN can provide you the level that best fits what you need.
- Symmetrical Bandwidth: our DIA service always comes with symmetrical download and upload speeds.
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routing: supported as a standard routing protocol
- Port Speeds: service is available over a 1GigE or 10GigE ports.
- 24/7 Priority Support: DFN’s experienced technical support staff provide 24/7 monitoring and prioritized support to ensure maximum uptime and performance.
- Static IP Addresses: we provide up to a /29 at no additional charge.
DFN’s large, fiber-based network is ideal for customers needing private, secure, high-performance, & low latency connections between locations. Our Metro Ethernet solutions are perfect for cell site backhaul, carrier access into regional markets, as well as enterprise locations that may require diverse pathing options. Service level agreements (SLA) are available with industry-leading uptime and performance guarantees.
- Ethernet Private Line (EPL) – Commonly referred to as a point-to-point or E-Line, now you can connect any two locations together, regardless of where they are located. Speeds available from 1Gbps to 10Gbps.
- Ethernet Local Area Network (ELAN) – Connect multiple locations back to a central hub. Referred to as a hub-and-spoke configuration, the spokes (locations) only communicate back with the central hub.
- Ethernet Virtual Private Line (EVPL) – Connect multiple locations in an any-to-any configuration. This reduces network complexity and cost, as all data traffic is aggregated on a single network between locations.
- Cell Site Backhaul – DFN provides direct fiber connections to over a 100+ cell tower sites throughout Southern Oregon. Our large fiber network provides most of our communities with access to 4G LTE and even 5G, enabling high-capacity connections to both small cell and macro-cell sites. We can work directly with any cellular providers, or with carriers to provide last-mile fiber access.
What Our Neighbors Say
DFN is Systech Consulting’s primary choice for internet, transport, and DIA services. We have successfully leveraged various DFN services in Oregon for over five years in our offices, datacenters, and most importantly for our Managed IT Services clients. The engineering team at DFN is extremely knowledgeable and solutions driven, making the support we have received over the years second to none. The team at Systech highly recommends the DFN team and its services to any business, large or small, that is looking for an Internet Service Provider that’s reliable, cost effective, and has your company’s best interest in mind.Josh Knox CEO at Systech Consulting
DFN’s capabilities rival any major provider but with the flexibility to meet our unique needs. They are an amazing partner for Roseburg.Ryan Tuttle Network Engineering Manager at Roseburg
Looking for Business Service?
DFN provides state-of-the-art services designed to keep your business well-connected.