Back to Troubleshooting
Would you like to be able to access your router and change settings as needed? Well, if you have one of our SmartRG routers we can help with that.
- First step please contact support to set up control panel login.
- Now the next step differs a little depending on what model of SmartRG you have. If you look on the sticker usually on the back or the bottom, it will tell you what model you have.
- If you have a 655, you will need to go to a browser and enter http://192.168.1.1. After that enter login information.
- If you have a 905, you will need open a browser and to go to https://dfn.smartrg.com/prime-home/control-panel. After you get to the website enter login information.
- Once inside the control panel it should be easy to navigate. If you run into any issues, please contact support.